Thursday

All moved in...

...but no internet yet, I'm at Jon's parents' house right now. I can't wait, it gets kind of boring during the day and I am running out of books to read.

The kitchen is wonderful and the bathroom is neat, but I lack living room furniture so it's still a mess. It shall be clean for my birthday tomorrow, however.

WoW-stuff:
According to BRK it looks like Beast mastery hunters may not be as bad off as previously thought, so maybe I'll get to tame my devilsaur after all. Rawr!

2 comments:

Katie said...

If you're bored, maybe you could get a part time job during the day!!! Then you could save up to get a new car. I think that Jon's old white beauty is on it's last leg!

Andy "What?" M-S said...

Seconded, though if you and Jon can get around on public transit for a while, you can put the money from a PT job away and do even better.

I long for the days before I was owned by a car. No payments; no gas; no insurance. Just me and the bus (or El).