Wednesday

Shaman Update: Still Loving It

I haven't been posting much because, really, what is there to say? I've been doing a fair bit with my Shaman lately, and enjoying every minute of it. I've been slacking on dailies (hate the tournament stuff, just so boring) but running plenty of Heroics, and managed to get into a Naxx 10 pug and grab my t7 chest for enhance, a leather helm, and a mail healing chest as well. (And I was only there for three bosses--crazy rolls. xD) I also got to do Emalon on 10-man--crazy fun, I think it's my favorite fight so far as melee.

I haven't had to do much as Resto--Jon's been great about finding someone else to heal our Heroics, with me stepping in only if the healer DCs or fails horribly. It turns out I can heal quite a few bosses as Enhance--when I have trouble keeping the tank up, I just taunt with my wolves, and it gives me enough breathing time to get him topped off again. I really do love Enhance spec, and the more I play it the better I am becoming. Not to mention all the gear upgrades--I routinely break 2k DPS on Heroic bosses now. :)

I do wish, though, that I had the guts to PvP as Enhancement. Not Battlegrounds--those I can handle, and have fun with. Much to my surprise, I loved doing the BG achievements for Children's Week, and I've been itching to do more. What I really want to do now, though, is try out Arena with Jon. Everything I've read in the past, though, suggests that an Enhancement Shaman's place is not in the Arena, and if I do want to try it out I had better be willing to Bloodlust and then die very very quickly. I suppose it might work better if I went Resto for PvP, and I would still have a decent healing spec/set, but it's the smashing faces aspect that really appeals to me, and Resto doesn't work so well for that.

So, since I really want to do some melee PvP, I'm leveling a Rogue. Yeah, I know, I don't need another alt... but I am having a lot more fun than I expected, and I have a friend to level with, so I think I might actually make it. To 19 at least, so I can try out WSG and see if I do enjoy Rogue PvP.

I really just want to play my Enhance Shaman though.

No comments: