Saturday

Secret Custom Plans of DOOM!

...what, you really thought I was going to tell you? They're secret!

But I can tell you, TAF Sundance is to be my next victim.

-

In other news, I actually cooked dinner for Grandma and Chris last night--Pad Thai noodles with red peppers, red onions, and shrimp. Very tasty, and Grandma's agreed to let me cook whenever I feel like it, which will likely be every Friday or so. I now have an awesome vegetarian cookbook, so I feel quite confident.

Of course, the bookstore actually marked it up by a dollar from the price printed on the back cover. <.<

I also picked up a copy of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone....in Welsh! It's kind of hard to understand, seeing as I can barely introduce myself in Welsh much less read it, but I figure that since I plan on sticking with this language for a good long while, having a little extra incentive to succeed wouldn't hurt. Here's what it looks like:




Hopefully I will be reading it around this time next year...if not, it'll be because I've already finished it. (I hope!) I'm joining the Welsh Club (yes, it exists), so that should help me get some extra practice in anyway.

At least I won't be bored anymore. While I still enjoy watching Bleach in my spare time, I'm getting REALLY sick of the Bounto arc. Oh well, only 14 more episodes to go...

No comments: