Tuesday

Insert clever title here...

Not much has been going on lately. I mean, a fair bit has, and it's been pretty good for the most part, but nothing earth-shatteringly exciting.

Saturday was fun, I think I've already told the four or five people who read this blog all about it already. :) Sunday was good, too, in a different way--much more relaxing. Imade it to church, and even managed to stay awake through Relief Society and most of Sacrament Meeting....Sunday School is still a toughie, though. And late Sunday night I decided to try out WoW, so I started downloading it... it was finished by the time I woke up, but there were still quite a few patches to download, too. I think that's the one thing that will make playing this very tiresome--it took forever!! But I guess if it's only once a week or something, I can survive.

I made it to all of my classes on Monday, a nearly unparallelled feat, and managed to get an extension on my social security draft. Which I should be working on right now, but...meh. Jon spent some time helping me get started on WoW, which was fun... I'm playing as a troll Hunter right now, which means I have to get used to keeping my distance so I ca used ranged attacks. I'm getting a bit better, but I am beginning to suspect I did not pick the best class for me. Oh well. At least with this game playing on a PVP server doesn't mean that everyone automatically tries to kill you... just the other side. XD

The graphics are fun, and I am enjoying myself--it's just a lot harder than I would like; even though I'm doing okay, it's really challenging. I'm not sure whether I'll be buying the game and getting a subscription or not, though... it would take up a lot of time, and it's kind of pricey. Maybe if I start getting really into it in the next few days... after all, I've got about a week left of the free trial.

In other news, you might remember that I said I was going to talk to my geology instructor today to get more information about majoring in geology. It went quite well; I got a lot of info, especially about possible careers and how much time I could expect to put in before being likely to be hired somewhere. I'm pretty sure this is what I want to do--I've got a really good feeling about it.^^

No comments: