Sunday

First post of the new year...

Winter semester starts tomorrow, and I'm only feeling a little apprehensive. Mostly, I'm excited, though a bit nervous about how math will go since my text isn't in yet. (I'm taking algebra instead of chemistry to meet some prerequisites for other courses.)

My religion class has a truly MASSIVE supplementary packet--we're talking more than 10 pages a day--but hopefully I'll be able to get it read ahead of time so nights aren't stressy. Similar thing with student development, except that one is a bit smaller and looks much more interesting. I already finished the introductions for both, so I'm all set for class tomorrow.

Math, student development, and religion are all on mondays and wednesdays (two hours of math each day, one at 11 and one at 3), and then tuesdays and thursdays will be welsh only. Since the welsh courses are both evening classes, working shouldn't be a problem as long as I can fins a job with little to no previous experience required. And fridays are gloriously FREE.

Being back in Utah again is kind of weird. The weather took a turn for the worse as soon as my plane landed on friday night, and this morning we actually had HAIL. Still, I've been having fun--yesterday I even ran a short scenario for my DnD group and I think it went pretty well. Though I don't plan on doing it again anytime soon; it was just something that -somebody- had to do, and I volunteered... it feels good though.

I'm feeling really good overall right now, in fact. Partly I think it has to do with putting myself in a positive environment all day--I'm getting ready for classes, I watched 12 episodes of Shugo Chara (MUST see! Soooo cute! and very, very positive), and reading the text for my student development course was actually kind of fun; there's a lot of stuff in there that I think I can use.

I feel ready to tackle whatever I have to tomorrow--maybe even cleaning out my bento box (I forgot to before I left for winter break... yeah, big oops).

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Andy "What?" M-S said...

Aged bento...yummm (yes "IM IN UR BLOG READING UR POST")