Saturday

My inbox is made of fail.

No, really, it is.

I think it's broken.

I want to think it's broken.

Because if it's not, that means it's been three days since anyone emailed me. And it's not like I haven't been writing to people--I spent like an hour typing up two days' notes for a girl in the other section of my StDev class, and I sent some random funny stuff to certain people...

Yet no one is replying. I am saddened.

I'm not that boring, am I?

-----

In other news, my scanner is now working, so I shall begin posting artwork once more. Including a comic with no name. Yay!

Also, Jon gets many hugs and smiles for giving the most awesome birthday gift ever: the new "Cheerilee" plush!

She's the bottom one in this image...does the cuteness not consume your soul? YOU MUST FULLVIEW!! <3


Comic shall be posted shortly!

No comments: